Visions & Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions & Voices

A Private Forum To Discuss Film & Music

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.

Go down 
+3
estefanbe
Hunter
Myron_Bolitar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Empty
PostSubject: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:45 pm

Nothing against anyone here. I like you all. But ever since JP and Alicia left, things have gotten boring. I'm pretty sure Joey and Alex have no interest in coming here. And besides that, I always thought leaving Film Junk number 1 was a big mistake, and all the forums after that have been pointless. Also, I'm starting school next week, and based on the subjects I'm taking this year, I'm positive grade 12 is gonna be a shitstorm on my personal life. I'll still hang around on IMDb. Anyway, since I've been looking forward to telling Mitch what I think of Rebel Without A Cause, I'm probably gonna watch that tonight, post my thoughts, then hit the road.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:47 pm

It's going to be a massive chunk out of the forum, but if you feel that way, then I guess I'll see you around. IMDb PM still, right?
Back to top Go down
estefanbe

estefanbe

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:49 pm

Yeah, I was thinking about it today and I also think leaving FJ 1 was also a mistake. I will still be around here, though and if you feel like dropping in, please do so. You're a great dude.
Back to top Go down
http://films.estefanfilms.com/
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:50 pm

Ugh, I hate this everyone leaving Sad.
Back to top Go down
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:50 pm

Thanks, Estefan and Jack. Yeah, Jackie, we'll always have PMs.
Back to top Go down
Ruse Of Metacarpi
Admin
Ruse Of Metacarpi

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:51 pm

Well, sorry this is turning out to be a disappointment. Sorry to see anyone go, but I'm here for good. I have no problems talking to myself in real life, why should the internet be any different?
Back to top Go down
https://visionsandvoices.forumotion.com
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:55 pm

That's cool, man. Hey, I might even return after I've gotten used to returning to school.
Back to top Go down
Ruse Of Metacarpi
Admin
Ruse Of Metacarpi

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 8:38 pm

Myron_Bolitar wrote:
That's cool, man. Hey, I might even return after I've gotten used to returning to school.

Well, you're always welcome back. Maybe the place will have improved or been jazzed up in some way. I'm working on some ideas as I type. It is a tad dull, but I'm gonna stick with it.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsandvoices.forumotion.com
Bartokz

Bartokz

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 9:18 pm

Damn, you are one of the coolest and nicest internet friends I've met. A forum wouldn't be the same without you. Well... msn?
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Jeebus

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 9:20 pm

Yeah, I won't be here much either if at all.
Back to top Go down
http://jeebusrules.blogspot.com/
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 9:24 pm

Bartokz wrote:
Damn, you are one of the coolest and nicest internet friends I've met. A forum wouldn't be the same without you. Well... msn?
Thanks, Bart. Sorry, but I don't have MSN, nor do I want to get it. But if you have IMDb, I'd be more than happy to exchange PMs with you.
Back to top Go down
Bartokz

Bartokz

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 10:55 pm

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur7845136/boards/profile

Mitch, you are killing me. You are leaving too? Sad (msn.. msn..)
Back to top Go down
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 9:16 pm

Never mind. Alicia hooked me up with an MSN account. Here she is:

caviar651@msn.com
Back to top Go down
Bartokz

Bartokz

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 3:11 pm

Very Happy

Yay, Dave!!
Back to top Go down
d_a_n

d_a_n

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime3/9/2007, 12:52 pm

I added you. Personally, I'm busy as hell in weekdays so I won't be posting at all.
Back to top Go down
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime3/9/2007, 2:50 pm

Thanks, man. Anyhoo, I'm leaving after today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.   I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm probably gonna leave this forum in a couple of days.
Page 1 of 1