Visions & Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions & Voices

A Private Forum To Discuss Film & Music

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the next movie you're going to watch?

Go down 
+5
Hunter
Salmon of Doubt
Harry Lime
Myron_Bolitar
Jeebus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeebus

Jeebus

What's the next movie you're going to watch? Empty
PostSubject: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 11:07 am

I'm going to try and fit in Miami Vice and Training Day today, but I'll probably have to save one for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://jeebusrules.blogspot.com/
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 4:04 pm

Do Training Day today. Miami Vice is utter trash.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Jeebus

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 4:37 pm

Haha fair enough. I'll start Training Day in a few minutes probably.
Back to top Go down
Harry Lime

Harry Lime

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 4:51 pm

Tonight I'm going to watch East of Eden and maybe The Sweet Hereafter. I'll be sure to do the most detailed write-up on East of Eden I can. Which might no be too much considering. That's only because I think Mitch would like to hear it. The things I do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Jeebus

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 4:55 pm

I'm eager for your Eden writeups.
Back to top Go down
Salmon of Doubt

Salmon of Doubt

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 5:51 pm

I've got If... in from Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 7:17 pm

Next 4 films are going to be; American Psycho and Jarhead (haven't seen them in a year), I'm Not Scared and Lady Vengeance (LoveFilm titles).
Back to top Go down
Ruse Of Metacarpi
Admin
Ruse Of Metacarpi

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 8:39 pm

After work tonight, I'll be watching:

Hard Candy
Audition
Back to top Go down
https://visionsandvoices.forumotion.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 8:40 pm

Quote :

Unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 8:41 pm

Over the next few days, this'll be my queue: Rebel Without A Cause, Die Hard, Heat, An American Werewolf In London, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and Oldboy. As soon as I've watched and posted all six films, I'm off this forum.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 8:42 pm

Your thoughts on An American Werewolf and Oldboy better be juicy Sad.
Back to top Go down
Myron_Bolitar

Myron_Bolitar

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 8:45 pm

Oh, but of course. They'll be the last movies I post on this forum, so I'm gonna make sure they count.
Back to top Go down
Salmon of Doubt

Salmon of Doubt

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 4:31 pm

The Triplets of Bellville.
Back to top Go down
sverrir90

sverrir90

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 4:45 pm

Hunter wrote:
Quote :

Unlucky.

Ignore that. 300 is fuckin awesome. I pissed my pants with excitement, I cried rivers with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Harry Lime

Harry Lime

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 5:53 pm

Ugh. 300 is completely lacking in the quality entertainment compartment.
Back to top Go down
sverrir90

sverrir90

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 6:18 pm

Quality entertainment?

300 is like the epitome of kickass[ness]. Everybody here has played God of War, right? Remember all those sweet ass clips moving the storyline forward in GoW? 300 is like 110 minutes of all that shit. You gotta watch 300, Ruse (unless you're one of those indie faggots who can't handle kickass[ness]).
Back to top Go down
Harry Lime

Harry Lime

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 6:22 pm

sverrir90 wrote:
Quality entertainment?

300 is like the epitome of kickass[ness]. Everybody here has played God of War, right? Remember all those sweet ass clips moving the storyline forward in GoW? 300 is like 110 minutes of all that shit. You gotta watch 300, Ruse (unless you're one of those indie faggots who can't handle kickass[ness]).

He's already seen it. 300 is certainly not the epitome kickass[ness]. I think that's pushing it a bit far. It's pretty lame and too over-the-top, actually. That's just me, though. I haven't played God of War, by the way. I don't play video games that often.
Back to top Go down
Salmon of Doubt

Salmon of Doubt

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime28/8/2007, 8:46 pm

300 is poop.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 8:21 am

Video games suck.
Back to top Go down
estefanbe

estefanbe

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 9:44 am

Except for Super Mario Bros. Even you have to admit those games are excellent.
Back to top Go down
http://films.estefanfilms.com/
sverrir90

sverrir90

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 10:39 am

Hunter wrote:
Video games suck.

I find that most males I've met who haven't played video games have been in various ways socially retarded.

The quote above says much about the character of that person. Either he has never actually had a game console (which makes him an ignoramus) or he's gay and can't play video games (which makes him a gay).
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 10:42 am

Its an unrewarding time waster. I used to play.

How does not playing video games make me more retarded than the next guy?
Back to top Go down
sverrir90

sverrir90

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 10:57 am

estefanbe wrote:
Except for Super Mario Bros. Even you have to admit those games are excellent.

All video games suck except Super Mario from 1985? That's lyk ttly fuckin retarded. Not only are there hundreds of games exactly like it but there are thousands much better in every way.
Back to top Go down
sverrir90

sverrir90

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 10:59 am

Hunter wrote:

What did you play? Don't tell me you played like Solitaire or some shit like that?

Quote :

Why does it rain? How do humming birds manage to flap their wings like a billion times per second?

It just is.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime29/8/2007, 1:23 pm

sverrir90 wrote:
Hunter wrote:

What did you play? Don't tell me you played like Solitaire or some shit like that?

PS2. Gameboy.

Quote :
Quote :

Why does it rain? How do humming birds manage to flap their wings like a billion times per second?

It just is.

:?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the next movie you're going to watch?   What's the next movie you're going to watch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the next movie you're going to watch?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visions & Voices :: Viewing Habits :: Last Film Seen-
Jump to: