Visions & Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions & Voices

A Private Forum To Discuss Film & Music

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My teacher passed away.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bartokz

Bartokz

My teacher passed away. Empty
PostSubject: My teacher passed away.   My teacher passed away. Icon_minitime16/9/2007, 1:58 pm

One of my friends called me, just some minutes ago, and told me that my history / ethics teacher died of a heart attack last night. I'm so depressed, she has been teaching at my school for 40 years, if I had to pick a teacher who could represent my school, it had to be her, she was the most iconic, the one we could associate when we thought about school. She was such an excellent person, an excellent person, and I'll miss her.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Jeebus

PostSubject: Re: My teacher passed away.   My teacher passed away. Icon_minitime16/9/2007, 2:00 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I can't say I know how you feel, but I do wish for the best. Hope everything gets better.
Back to top Go down
http://jeebusrules.blogspot.com/
Bartokz

Bartokz

PostSubject: Re: My teacher passed away.   My teacher passed away. Icon_minitime16/9/2007, 2:49 pm

Thanks a lot, Mitch. I'm pretty sure everything will get better, I was shocked when I heard the bad news. Again, thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My teacher passed away.   My teacher passed away. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My teacher passed away.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visions & Voices :: Off Topic :: User Forum-
Jump to: